There are no "Extras"
We do not charge for - National Park fees
Fraser Island Ferry
Icy cold beer, wine and soft drinks which are complimentary with our BBQ lunch
Remember this is a “real” 4x4 “off-road” tour where conditions can be rather rough at times.
Conditions vary daily - Some days really good - GREAT!
Some days quite bad - GROAN!
We do not recommend for the following -
- Young children under 4 years of age
- Bad Backs/Necks etc
- Advanced pregnancy
- Senior seniors
- Motion sickness prone
If in doubt please just ASK us.
Front seats never guaranteed - we try to rotate passenger seating all day.
Dress casual but comfortable it is a long day.
Useful General Information
The following information is a guide only for approximate travel times and main site visitation periods
- Noosa to Rainbow Beach - One hour 30 mins each way am/pm
- Rainbow Beach to Eurong - 60 - 80 mins each way am/pm
(includes 15 mins ferry crossing)
- **morning & afternoon tea stops - approx. 20 mins each
- Eurong to Lake McKenzie or Lake Birrabeen - 60 mins maximum
- Time at Lake’s region - 2 hours maximum (QPWS Regulations)
Includes swim & lunch
- Lake’s region to Central Station/Rainforest - 30 mins maximum
- Time at Central Station - 2 hours maximum (QPWS Regulations)
Rainforest walk (and lunch if necessary) (without lunch - 45mins stop)
- Eurong to Shipwreck/Eli Creek - 30 mins each way
- Time at Eli Creek & Shipwreck - Varies on weather/tide conditions
***All times and tour routes can and often are changed due to weather/tides/beach/track and traffic conditions.